Pricing now includes all fees. Our all-in pricing means you see the total cost from the start to finish.
Medicine Hat Tigers Pre-Game Buffet
Back by popular demand! Co-op Place is happy to announce the return of our Tigers pre-game buffet!
A fantastic buffet cooked fresh on site , patrons with a Gameday ticket can come early and beat the rush for a delicious pre-game meal, for only $25.
This buffet is a reserved seating event, and tickets are necessary for booking. Entry to the venue will be through the Suites entrance, with doors opening at 5pm.
Last service 5:45pm, please do not be late.
Ticket sales will close at 4:00pm on game day.
Book early to save your seat!
Menus for each buffet will be added to the "more info" section for each game date as they become available.
A free fountain pop / drip coffee is included with the buffet.
The Molson Lounge is open early for regular adult beverages!
- Dec. 16 (Holiday Feast)
- Sage Roasted Turkey
- Turkey Gravy
- Herb & Butter Stuffing
- Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon & Caramelized Onion
- Whipped Maple Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Rolls & Butter
- Mixed Greens w/ Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Rum & Eggnog Cheesecake
- Dec. 30 - Hawaiian Lu’au
- Kalua (Smoky Roasted Pork in Banana Leaves)
- Huli Huli Chicken Thighs
- Pineapple Fried Rice with Black Salt
- Grilled Bell Pepper & Zucchini
- Macaroni Salad with Spam and Cheddar
- Haupia (Coconut Cream gelee) with Hibiscus & Grilled Pineapple
- Guava Cake
- Jan. 27 - Chef’s Birthday – He LOVES Indian Food!
- Butter Chicken
- Saag Paneer (Spinach and cubed Indian Cheese)
- Channa Masala (Chickpea Curry)
- Basmati Rice
- Kachumber Salad (Spiced Cucumber & Tomato) w/ Raita (Creamy Yogurt-based Sauce)
- Vegetable Samosas
- Gulab Jamun (I don’t even know how to describe these, but they’re amazing)
- Mango Lassi Shooters (no alcohol)
This is not an entry to the Medicine Hat Tigers game, a valid game day ticket is also required.